Wednesday 24 April 2013

4KCBWDAY3 Infographic

 


I had a hard time with this challenge.  Something will probably come to me in an hour and I'll be like WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE!?

I made this word cloud to be a visual representation of my current inspirations, goals, ambitions, and priorities in terms of processes. As you can see the word "Blog"is fairly small. I would like to make it a bit bigger over the next year.  I also will note that the word "Inkle" is too small.  I am an total inkle freak.  I just burned myself out preparing for Christmas and put all my looms in the basement.  I'll be hauling those out soon to prep for a show, and then I'll be teaching a few inkle workshops this autumn.

What do you think your biggest word in a cloud like this would be?

I made this word cloud with Wordle!

Check out my first post for KCBW Here!
And Day 2 Here!

Find out more about Eskimimimakes Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2013

No comments: