Thursday 22 November 2007

I've got me a box of happy!

What is in this box?
packages are in this box...what are in the packages?

FIBRE!...but what kind of Fibre???


... ... ... ...BUNNY!
Look at how fine it is, and it's like silk to the touch! I am so excited!


Just so beautiful!



All this was a gift from one super awesome person who had angora rabbits at one point and this was sitting around in storage not being used. She said if I wanted it all I could take it all! *HAPPY DANCE*!

Seriously...how awesome is she? How excited am I right now? Lets just say I haven't stopped hugging it since I brought it home except to get a bit of sleep. I have already looked up tons of info online about how to prep and spin angora and plan to spend my afternoon blending a bit of angora with some of Airo's fleece (he's my favorite Alpaca). I will promise to post images of what I get up to in this dept.

Anyways, I can't stand it any longer. I have to go play with fluffy fibre now!


Hearts of the charts!
JQ

2 comments:

Sarah K said...

OOOOOOOOOOO fluffy! I wanna touch!

JQ said...

Mayhaps I will bring a parcel with me, when I come, so you can touch!