Thursday 20 September 2007

Regarding a Hearts on Fibre website.

Hello to anyone who is cruising my blog! Welcome!

I am just starting out selling crafty bits like knit and crochet toques etc and people have been contacting me wondering about a website. Unfortunately at this point I don't have a site up and running but it is definitely in the works. In the meantime all I have is my Hearts on Fibre blog and business e-mail: fibreofmybeing@gmail.com.

I try and post images of any completed work in here as often as possible. Until I get a proper website up and running I will see about setting up at photobucket so that at least my images are available online. Please don't hesitate to e-mail me with any questions regarding my current products.

Hearts off the Charts!
JQ

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Hi. I'm surfing WeaveRing and came across your blog. Your alpacas are lovely. Alpaca is truly a heavenly fiber to work with.